Executive Resume, LLC’s business concentration is on Resume & LinkedIn writing, Career Coaching, and Personal Branding. Our virtual business process is extremely effective and enables us to work with nationwide (& international clientele).
Upon completion of your initial Phone Consultation, you will have the option of choosing the level of service you require — we also have a Graphic Design team available to handle your personal branding & design requirements…
Our team at Executive Resume, LLC strive to make the entire resume process as simple (& enjoyable) as possible for our clientele while attending to all their project needs with the utmost professionalism & attention to detail.
Career Portfolio Docs
A Certified Job Coach & Executive Resume Writer (with 30+ years of experience in this industry) will teach you how to position yourself effectively in this difficult job market. Think beyond your Professional Resume & BE PREPARED to convey additional information at yourself that might be requested at your upcoming interviews. Arriving at your interview with a portfolio of Personal Career Marketing Documents can:
- Present you in an extremely organized & professional manner;
- Impress your prospective employer with prompt submission of required information;
- Last, but certainly not least, provide with that extra bit of self-confidence to handle the interviews better.
- Cover Letter Template(s) – Besides serving as a personal introduction to yourself, Cover Letters also give you yet another opportunity to present your qualifications to a potential employer… Executive Resume can provide you with a professional template that can be edited for ongoing submissions.
- Cover Letter (Personalized) – The majority of our clients go one step further by hiring us to prepare specific, personalized Cover Letters for every Job Announcement they are interested in. This system has increased their chances of being invited for interviews since the Cover Letter very effectively highlights the skills & experience that match the job requirements. Besides the Professional Resume submission, the personal letter gives you another chance of PROVING that you are the ideal candidate for the position! A personalized Cover Letter is more than a mere introduction, expressing your interest to a specific company… it PROVES that you are the IDEAL candidate for the position!
Being prepared for your upcoming interviews is crucial… A written Salary History is often requested during your interview so don’t be caught off guard… Executive Resume can prepare a professional Salary History to match your Resume and this will include:
- A strategy session with a Professional Resume Writer/Career Coach to discuss & design a document outlining your past earning history to benefit you;
- Provide you with a strong document that will enable you to better negotiate your new salary…
Listing of References
In addition to maintaining good recommendations on your LinkedIn profile, it is imperative that you maintain a Listing of References during the entire period of your Job Search. This will keep you ahead of the competition just in case a prospective employer requests it at your interview.
Executive Resume can help you organize and prepare a professional Reference Listing that matches your Professional Resume Package. Every time you start a new Job Search, please ensure that you:
- Contact each of your References in advance & ask for their permission to continue using them as a Reference;
- Giving each of your Professional (& Personal) References a courtesy “heads-up” that you are looking for a new job will enable them to be prepared for the upcoming inquiries & provide that GLOWING reference!!!
- Obtain updated Reference Contact Info will certainly expedite the Hiring Process; always ensure the accuracy of phone #s, email addresses, mailing addresses, etc.
- PLEASE continue to respect & protect the privacy of your References;
- Don’t ever include your Reference Listing with random job applications (especially online);
- Reference Lists should only be provided to prospective employers who are serious about hiring you.
“Thank You” Letters
- TIMING is crucial with “Thank You Notes” after each interview… Plan in advance & schedule an appointment with Executive Resume after your interview to develop an effective follow-up letter that can be extremely helpful in moving the hiring process along…
Letter of “Resignation”
Resignation Letters – Executive Resume can assist you to leave your current employer as gracefully as possible. A courteous letter will not only help you make a smooth transition, but also ensure that your “soon-to-be” ex-employer will give you a good reference in the future!