Executive Resume is an objective third party with the expertise to draw out relevant information from your work history, tone down the extent of your achievements (if necessary), and provide strategies for overcoming any difficult or negative aspects in your upcoming job search. Resume Writing & Design is an extremely specialized art which Professional Resume Writers devote many years to master. Executive Resume has advanced knowledge of ongoing industry trends, buzz words, and appropriate formatting which will enhance your professional resume package and effectively MARKET your skills.
If you are serious about your career, THERE’S NO SUCH THING as “quick” & “basic”! In fact, my peers at the National Resume Writer’s Association and Professional Association of Resume Writers define “quick” or “basic” as a potential loss of income.
Executive Resume LLC invites you to contact us directly to discuss your unique career needs and obtain a personalized quote for your current project requirements. Our fees are based on professional “services” not “products” and are linked to the time spent in consultation, writing, and revision. Resume projects differ in scope and complexity since every Client is unique with his/her different background and skillset.
You are invited to schedule a Resume Consultation to evaluate your own unique career needs and obtain a custom quote. This appointment is not designed to be a Sales Call and there’s no obligation to purchase anything. On the contrary, it’s a Win/Win since you will have a top-tier Executive Resume & LinkedIn Writer and Career Coach evaluating your project and offering valuable insight.
There are no “hidden charges” with Executive Resume since all fees are discussed and acknowledged in writing prior to any project work being commenced. Furthermore, all project work is pre-approved by our clientele. Our focus is on quality vs. quantity.
Executive Resume knows that in this economy, everyone has to be careful with spending. But we strongly encourage you to invest in a professional resume even if it’s slightly above your budget because of the statistics that show how much more likely you are to find work with a DYNAMIC self-marketing tool. If you think about it, updating your resume annually equates to less than most people spend eating out. And the return on investment is huge as it keeps your career on track.
No problem! You have 2 very simple options:
(1) Contact Us to discuss your project requirements, work history, and career goals. A Professional Resume Writer (& Career Coach) will interview you and obtain all the information necessary. We have the experience, knowledge & expertise to design & prepare a Professional Resume, reflecting your unique qualifications and giving you a competitive edge for the career opportunities you are targeting;
(2) You can download, complete & return our Client Questionnaire (FREE download). This Proprietary Client Worksheet will prepare you for our Strategy Session; help organize your background and credentials; and extract valuable information that will enable Executive Resume to create the most effective, DYNAMIC resume possible. Do not hesitate to call us at (714) 600-8422 if you require any assistance with the completion of this form.
We accept a variety of convenient payment options: All major Debit/Credit Cards, Personal checks, money orders, cashiers checks & PayPal (who are currently offering 6-month, no payment/no interest option).
- Copy of your current (or old) resumes;
- If you are starting from scratch, a completed Client Questionnaire will suffice.
- Copies of all relevant documentation (job descriptions, links for targeted job announcements, etc)
- Executed Work Order & payment (to contract our services & authorize project commencement)
Resume writing & design is an extremely specialized art which Professional Resume Writers devote many years to master. Executive Resume has advanced knowledge of ongoing industry trends, buzz words, and appropriate formatting which will enhance your professional resume package and effectively MARKET your skills.
Furthermore, Executive Resume is an objective third party with the expertise to draw out relevant information from your work history, tone down the extent of your achievements (if necessary), and provide strategies for overcoming any difficult or negative aspects in your upcoming job search.
It is advised that you allow Executive Resume 5-15 business days to prepare your resume, unless it is an absolute emergency. In order to prepare a resume properly, we devote several hours to researching, writing, designing, editing, proofreading, and perfecting each project.
The old standard of having a 1-page resume is no longer valid. The length of individual resumes is totally dependent on each client’s circumstances and although the majority of our clients have 2-page resumes, even a 3-page resume is perfectly acceptable. Please keep in mind that since the purpose of the resume is to SELL you to the reader, & obtain an interview — it really doesn’t matter whether your documentation is 1, 2 or even 3 pages!